JOIN VOXXI’S PASSIONATE AND VIBRANT TEAM.
VOXXI™ is an independent voice for Hispanic America, committed to transforming the digital media landscape and catapulting Latinos into the forefront of American dialogue. Our goal is to become “The Voice of the Hispanic 21st Century,” a mission that we reflect closely in our name. “Vox” comes from the Latin word for voice, and XXI is the roman numeral for 21.
We have a diverse team of editors and contributors that are passionate and dedicated to bring Latinos into the spotlight.
In our team we have political commentators, small business owners, fitness coaches, students, activists, doctors and more. As different as we all are, we share one passion: bringing Latinos into the spotlight, covering the most important issues and empowering our audience. We understand how to do it because we, ourselves, are the audience. At VOXXI, we’re not a ‘Latino’ division of major media.
We ARE the audience.
VOXXI’s embraces the entrepreneurial mindset and empowers every person to do great work and have fun. We have an open door policy that gives easy access to C-level executives and directors ensuring that your voice, opinions and ideas will be heard. We’re not afraid to make mistakes, but rather embrace the lessons they teach us. We embrace change and like to move fast.
Digital Sales and Business Development Executive
VOXXI is the fastest growing online destination for U.S. Hispanics, seeking to bring Latinos into the spotlight through online media and journalism. The growing Hispanic population presents a valuable opportunity to advertisers who are trying to capture this attractive market.
VOXXI is looking for a Digital Sales and Business Development Executive to capture this market and provide solutions to advertisers and marketers. The executive will be responsible for selling our marketing initiatives, ad inventory and expand our business through new customer acquisition.
- Manage all aspects of the sales pipeline
- Collaborates with marketing department to develop innovative solutions for clients
- Develops sales materials and high quality proposals in line with the company’s messaging and value proposition
- Develops sales initiatives and services for advertisers
- Expands the company’s reach by creating partnerships and starting affiliate relationships
- Identifies and creates strategies to reach influential contacts and close new business that results in new revenue
- Communicates the company’s value proposition and opportunity to advertisers.
- Present sales strategies and tactics to upper management.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 years + of B2B outside sales experience.
- Experience in lead generation and cold calling.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to present and pitch ideas to C-level executives.
- Able to deliver on a sales budget. Results oriented.
- Able to work independently and in team environments.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial with a strong work ethic.
- Experience selling to the U.S. Hispanic market
- Ability to work in a fast pace, changing and creative environment.
- Familiar with online media terminology
- Familiarity with web analytics and online ad sales and terminology
Email your resume to: [email protected]
VOXXI is looking for talented writers to contribute to all sections across our site.
- Strong writing skills and good grammar
- Able to meet deadlines
- Web savvy (active on social media & bookmarking sites)
- Can take their own photos (must have a computer and camera; videos a plus)
- Able to pitch stories relevant to VOXXI’s audience
Pay is commensurate on experience.
To apply, please fill out the contributor form with a description about yourself including why you’re interested in being a VOXXI contributor, and include samples of your writing. Please, also Include links to your blogs or websites related your subject.
Looking forward to hearing from you!