“Bailando” took the Latin Grammys by storm, but it's a win for more than just these artists.
Experts say Hispanics view long-term care of their loved ones more positively--and they view nursing homes in a different light.
The FDA approved a new opioid painkiller that is designed to discourage crushing, dissolving and injecting.
With the holiday season at peak, every girl wants to look dashing. Here are some of the best makeup trends of the season.
The fatal shooting of the beauty queen and her sister highlights how Honduras has the highest murder rate in the world.
- Gente D’ Zona’s Latin GRAMMY success spells new era for Cuban artists
- Be a super hero: now you can climb glass walls
- Actriz cubano-americana Louisa Moritz afirma que Bill Cosby la abusó sexualmente
- El Paso folklorico pioneer Rosa Guerrero still lets faith guide her steps
- Miss Honduras is now a data point in her nation’s homicide statistics