Adriana Castro, a Colombian designer known for her elegant handbags, spoke to VOXXI about the latest fashion and beauty trends for summer.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez’s monumental influence in Latin America and the world wasn’t confined to literature.
A new report spells out in grisly detail the price some environmentalists pay for their work.
The FDA is looking at possibly approving a DNA test as the first-step screening method for cervical cancer, but experts don't all agree.
After over a decade of keeping her immigration status a secret, Nova Bajamonti revealed she's undocumented at an event with Hilary Clinton.
- These 6 countries make America’s gender pay gap look embarrassing
- 4 songs you had no idea were inspired by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- The most dangerous countries to be an environmental activists
- Means and ends: Tensions with USAID’s efforts in Cuba
- Drug offers hope for men with prostate cancer in Trinidad